QC Holdings, a customer-focused provider of convenient financial solutions, is looking for a motivated individual to join our Training and Development Department as a TRAINING SPECIALIST.
This position, based at our Corporate Office in Overland Park, Kansas, will work with field personnel and subject-matter experts to develop, implement, and maintain blended learning solutions for our 1,400 plus employees in more than 400 branches in 25 states.
The individual selected to fill this position will be responsible for providing consultative services to assess needs in order to design, develop, facilitate, and maintain training solutions for field and home office employees.
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with other QC work groups.
- Consult with field management, corporate management, and subject-matter experts to complete analysis required to identify training needs.
- Work with the above groups and third-party vendors as needed to design, develop, facilitate, and maintain training solutions to meet the organization’s needs.
- Document processes, policies, and procedures per established department and organization standards.
- Provide supervision to employees during training events (and as needed).
- Organize and prioritize own activities to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Analyze and summarize progress throughout training process for management review.
- Travel to field locations as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.