|QC Holdings Inc.,is a publicly traded, industry-leading financial services provider. We have specialized in providing customer-focused, convenient financial solutions that meet the immediate needs of mainstream Americans for over 25 years. We have over 400 retail locations in 24 states.
We have an immediate MARKETING DATA ANALYST opening in our Corporate office in the Overland Park area.
Primary Responsibilities include:
Working closely with Management to analyze data across all products and lines of business within the organization. Building and leading a robust analytics practice and process within the organization.
This position will support marketing activities and the organization by analyzing and leveraging the power of data to deliver actionable insights. Lead and execute marketing measurement strategies and web analytics implementations to demonstrate the ROI of all current and future marketing tactics, including online marketing, email, direct mail and traditional media to current customers and prospects, in support of both retail and e-commerce channels
The ideal candidate must be able to analyze data in a way that is easy to understand and consume on a regular basis by senior level members of the organization. Also, provide ideas for testing and best practice methodology for analyzing data.
|SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- BS or BA in Statistics, Marketing, Computer Science or other quantitative field.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a professional position focused on marketing analysis, web analytics, CRM analytics, and/or overall database analytics in a management role. Ideal candidate will have experience marketing in both multi-unit retail and online environments.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills for working effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to work with limited direction and adapt to change of focus.
- Experience preparing queries in SQL, or alternatively Oracle, to pull data directly from the customer database.
- Experience with some or all of the following a plus:
Basic marketing concepts: A/B testing, segmentation, modeling, ROI and SOM calculations, regression and correlation analysis
Measurement and campaign management technologies such as Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends or CoreMetrics a plus Integrated marketing and CRM disciplines, including research, online advertising, customer segmentation, targeting, direct marketing in the financial services category.